Tuesday 15 May 2007

Yummy chocolate pudding


Saturday was a fairly busy day as well. There are just too many Melburnians in London. I've now been in London for 3 weeks and I am now dying to meet some English people! haha

Phui & I went to the Borough markets for lunch. It was the second time for both of us. We had some nice gourmet sausages in bread, then finished it off with some nice sweet pastries & coffee. Please read the poem on the green banner!

Then for dinner, I caught up with Fern, a friend's friend that I knew from Melbourne Uni. We had dinner in a pub near Fulham (apparently heaps of Aussies live there). For dessert, we both had the chocolate pudding. It was absolutely divine.

Then after dinner I cruised back to Angel and joined the party at Chin's place. It was the usual suspects: Chin, Chean, Emily, Phui. There was plenty of wine and food too!

No comments: