Sunday 13 January 2008

Snow Tubing

Thurs 10 Jan 2008.

We had a work Snow Tubing night at Cypress Mountain. I'd never been before so I was looking forward to it. Tubing was quite fun especially when you go in groups of three and spin down the chute like the Mad Hatter's tea party. It snowed the whole time =(. We had pizza with snow (an interesting Canadian pizza topping) at the bottom of the hill.

That's a mug shot of me on the right

Cold pizza with snow! Yum yum.

Taking the tube tow up to the top of the mountain. See the snow flakes!

P.S. I also played tennis last weekend. Thank goodness we played indoors because it was raining outside and also freezing cold! No wonder why Canada doesn't have many tennis players on the circuit...

P.S. At the post match press conference, I learnt that in Canada you can order a 'dry' cappuccino (which means more foam). So an 'extra dry' capp would mean lots of foam. I don't get why one would want to order a 'dry capp'...it makes no sense to me. You are just jibbing yourself!

No comments: